Water Activity Analyzer
- Water Activity analyzer uses the latest digital technology to bring the user levels of measurement performance
offers a non-destructive, easy-to-usemeasurement in a wide range of convenient configurations for both
laboratory and on-site use for the measurement of free moisture/Moisture
- Influences microbiological, chemical and enzymatic stability of perishable
products such as foods, grains, seeds etc.
- Aw effects the safety, flavour and smell of foods.
- Results in 3 to 6 minutes.
- Interchangeable measurement stations.
- Aw values can also be correlated to total Moisture using Sorption Isotherm.
Modified Atmosphere Analyzer
- Rugged, portable, battery operated design gives maximum flexibility & ease of use in packaging measurements.
- Measures both o2 & co2 using long-life sensors.
- Valuable to determine if the concentrations are correct in modified atmosphere
or gas-flushed packaged foods such as meats, snack foods, fresh vegetables,
nuts, fruits, dairy products and ready-to-eat packaged foods including salads.
- Compact and light weight for easy use with ergonomic configuration & intuitive programming.
- Airflow rate 100LPM.
- Seven hours sampling on one battery charge & over 42.000 liters of air per battery charge.
- Single certified aspirating head.
- Compiles with USP (1116).
- Used in Agro-food production premises, Microbiological laboratories.
Air Sanification System
- Ideal for Food production plants, Drink processing units, Warehouses & Refrigerated rooms.
- Continuous airflow bacteria reducer "GERMREDUC" destroys bioaerosols by exposure to UV radiation.
- Absolutely no side effects for humans.
- Wall mounted / ceiling mounted / self standing mobile units are available.
Soil Analysis Test Kit
- Modem agriculture has incorporated soil testing as an essential tool for designing profitable crop management
and for long-term land use programs.
- Laboratory instrumentation outfits packages in poratable carrying case.
- This line of combination soil analysis outfits offers the finest visual color matching
system available to today's agronomist.
- Technically advanced reagent systems and unique extraction procedures based on
the Mehlich l extraction provides fast, simple, and extremely accurate soil testing.